Saturday, June 18, 2005

Well excuuuuse me!

Ah, I see now. I had misunderstood Senator Durbin's remarks on the Senate floor entirely. How stooopid of me. Mr. Durbin's non-apology makes it perfectly clear: He wasn't comparing our men and women in uniform to Nazis, he was just comparing our president to Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin, and Pol Pot. Well that makes it ok then. (Good call not going with that first draft.) Carry on people, nothing to see here....

Er... No... I can't quite let it go. Sorry Mr. Durbin, but it's not ok. It's pretty far from ok. I'm with Newt on this one:
This moral equivalence isn’t just utterly false; it endangers the lives of our young men and women in the military because it arms every radical Islamist with the official-record words of a Senate leader to justify their war of terror against civilized people everywhere.
Senator Durbin is quite clearly on the side of the terrorists. That parasite needs to go. If you are a resident of Illinois, please go sign this petition to fire his seditious ass. And while you're at it, go over here and get yourself some 'I heart Gitmo' bumper stickers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home