Friday, October 07, 2005

From Mary Mapes' new book

"I had a real physical reaction as I read the angry online accounts. It was something between a panic attack, a heart attack, and a nervous breakdown. My palms were sweaty; I gulped and tried to breathe. . . . The little girl in me wanted to crouch and hide behind the door and cry my eyes out."
Funny, funny stuff! Ms. Mapes missed her calling! You can read more of her wit here. She and Dan still think that basing a story on forged documents is good journalism, and they literally are crying about having gotten caught. What a loon. (They would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling kids in their pajamas!)

UPDATE: Charles demonstrates why Ms. Mapes is either deranged, or she thinks the people reading her book are complete morons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home